The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

ErikTande

A couple pics from a recent Chicago trip:

City by the river, 3 pictures stitched in photoshop:
GH2
Lumix 7-14
60 second exposure

And some crazy modelling pics:
GH2
Olympus 45mm @ 1.8
1600 iso

ErikTande

Hi all, Have not had time to do much photography recently as i got a new job and moved to Prague so there was much to do, but i was getting frustrated at not getting my fix.
Last sunday it was raining outside so i grabbed my E520 and went to one of two tunnels i had scoped out for some pics. Had to hang around looking suspicous to get the right moment but i think i did ok and i might actually get this one printed to hang on the wall in our new place.

E520 - 14-54mm @54mm ISO 200 F5.6 1/8 sec

Thanks

J :salute:
The colors on this are great!

Riley

Excellent photo, Riley. The shadow in the lower left corner is a bit disturbing though, at least to me.
thanks Jorgen, really its an edit from this:

not sure what to do with it, perhaps it makes more sense seen this way, perhaps I should just clone the corner out on the former
not at all sure

Tesselator

Thanks man! I was pretty nervous taking it tho. Trains hall butt through there every 2.8 minutes. Guess I'm not much of the fearless daredevil type. :p