The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
While you guys are struggling with your new E-M1 cameras, here's a brick wall shot with the antique GH3 ;)

GH3 with OM Zuiko 50mm f/2.0 Macro @ f/5.6

mediumcool

Adelaide Festival of Ideas 2013
Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in discussion with Waleed Aly.

Lumix G3 pushed to the limit (iso2500) with a Pentax-M 120mm

Tim

Beehive Corner, Adelaide

On the corner of King William Street and Rundle Mall. Built in 1896: Haigh’s have been selling chocolate there continuously since 1915.

Panasonic G3 w/120mm Pentax-M (and Sigma +2 Apo closeup lens)
I've always wondered who might be the lucky one that occupied that office?

benroy

Subscriber Member
Trying out the GH3 with 35-100...jury still out...but thrill factor sorely diminished.

Last edited:

kweide

Lost in Space
"Please, can you do me a poster like picture ? " Oh, Yes my dear, i think i can.

Olympus Cam + some lenses,noNR
ISO ?? Yes used, and it had some shutter speed and a flash as well.
Is it worth anything, such informations ? Don't think so.​

Tesselator

Yashica ML 24mm, F/2.8, ISO 1250, GH2, 4-Shot Pano via PS CS6, Shiratori Teien (White-bird Gardens)

Select "Open Image In New Window" to view full size.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Hi There.
I've been rediscovering the little Pen E-P5, which kind of got lost in the rush!

Here are a couple of snaps from today with the 45mm f1.8 (what a nice lens that is).

reeds

leaves

Tesselator

^Nice comps Jon!

Thanks for the likes jonoslack, Jorgen Udvang, Riley, ReeRay, benroy, and Annna T. :)

A few more maybe?

Vally of Japan

Nikkor (ED) 18-70mm f/3.5, GH2 - 4K Monitor Users can click here.

Lakeshore Vista

Nikkor (ED) 18-70mm f/3.5, GH2

Last edited:

Elderly

'Hot Dog' - Taken with my GH1 (14-140) which gave so much trouble during my 3 weeks of ownership that I just handed it back to the shop for a refund :(