The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Knorp

Well Peter, I think this sums it up quite nicely how I feel about the lens ...

| em1 | 1:2.8/40-150 |

k-hawinkler

Well Peter, I think this sums it up quite nicely how I feel about the lens ...

| em1 | 1:2.8/40-150 |
Hi Bart,

Thanks for the gorgeous images. Terrific shots.
I hadn't planned on buying that lens now - but it will be delivered to my house tomorrow. :D The 1.4x tele-converter is supposed to show up 2 days later. ;)

Knorp

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the gorgeous images. Terrific shots.
I hadn't planned on buying that lens now - but it will be delivered to my house tomorrow. :D The 1.4x tele-converter is supposed to show up 2 days later. ;)
Thank you, K-H ! And I'm sure you will be as pleased as I am with this lens ... :salute:

All the very best.

f6cvalkyrie

I recently got myself the E-M1 and a "new" lens, a KENKO 45/4.5 Soft, in Nikon F fit, easily adapted to µ4/3

This is SWMBO, skyping with the family on Christmas Eve ...

C U,
Rafael​

scott kirkpatrick

First day as volunteer on the local ambulance corps

(After weeks of training...)

E-M1, 40-15/2.8 @40, f/5.6 ISO 1600 1/50

scott

Last edited:

Knorp

Re: First day as volunteer on the local ambulance corps

(After weeks of training...)

E-M1, 40-15/2.8 @40, f/5.6 ISO 1600 1/50

scott
Scott, you've got me puzzled - I take it your daughter acquired something after weeks of training ... but what exactly ?

Kind regards.

scott kirkpatrick

Scott, you've got me puzzled - I take it your daughter acquired something after weeks of training ... but what exactly ?

Kind regards.
She's wearing her uniform as a volunteer crewmember on the Israeli emergency ambulance service, about to go out on her first day of service. She had to pass three weeks of basic medicine, first aid and first responder course with the actual equipment they use, plus have a bunch of shots, and then be chosen among those applying. They send out an experienced driver plus two sturdy teenagers on most calls (at least on weekends). The kids also go out in the mobile ER on occasion, but only with senior paramedics present. They are NOT sent to explosions and terrorist incident cleanups, since those often present the danger of a second bomb, intended to catch the responders.

The red cross in our country is a red "star of David" aka "shield of David," or Magen David Adom.

Anyway, I'm proud.

scott

Knorp

She's wearing her uniform as a volunteer crewmember on the Israeli emergency ambulance service, about to go out on her first day of service. She had to pass three weeks of basic medicine, first aid and first responder course with the actual equipment they use, plus have a bunch of shots, and then be chosen among those applying. They send out an experienced driver plus two sturdy teenagers on most calls (at least on weekends). The kids also go out in the mobile ER on occasion, but only with senior paramedics present. They are NOT sent to explosions and terrorist incident cleanups, since those often present the danger of a second bomb, intended to catch the responders.

The red cross in our country is a red "star of David" aka "shield of David," or Magen David Adom.

Anyway, I'm proud.

scott
And rightfully so, Scott !
Thanks for explaining.

All the very best.

Craftysnapper

Scarlett visited her Granddad Christmas morning in her new Christmas frock, jumper and boots...so I had to take a snap didn't I.:)

E-P5 and 75mm