The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

mediumcool

Two minutes later

Camera pointing west, and taken 10 minutes before sunset. Today, 28th March 2015.

Olympus E-M5 Zuiko 40–150 f/3.5 @ 96mm 1/80 f/4.1 ISO800

Last edited:

mediumcool

From 'Know your meme' : "Nom Nom Nom is an onomatopoeic phrase used to indicate that someone is eating or that a food item is particularly delicious"

Good doggie ... :D
I wanted to conserve electrons and pixels, so that is why there are only two ‘noms’. They’re dark grapes which don’t seem to ripen fully (bit sour), but Jess seems to enjoy them. Happy dog.

PeterB666

Punk meat music group The Burnt Sausages performing at the Candelo Village Festival breaking out of the glad wrapped meat tray and into action.

Candelo Village Fair 15 The Burnt Sausages_S
by peterb666, on Flickr

Candelo Village Fair 16 The Burnt Sausages_S
by peterb666, on Flickr

Laying on the tomato sauce while another of the Sausages plays the BBQ

Candelo Village Fair 17 The Burnt Sausages_S
by peterb666, on Flickr

Now for a sausage sandwich - personally, I prefer my bread not to be toasted...

Candelo Village Fair 18 The Burnt Sausages_S
by peterb666, on Flickr

Even the BBQ tongs are getting into the act...

Candelo Village Fair 19 The Burnt Sausages_S
by peterb666, on Flickr

A great performance. "Shanks a lot" say The Burnt Sausages.

All photos taken with an Olympus OM-D E-M5 and Olympus 40-150 f/2.8 with 1.4x TC.