The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

mediumcool

This is a nice catch ! I prefer this version to the BW one, it has more punch and the sepia layer adds an interesting touch.
One nice thing about it is that you can see Tim’s concentration and the sweat on his brow. It was hot, though—a lot of people in a small venue!

But I still like the mono shot because of its delicacy over most of the frame, with the headstock showing more contrast.

Last edited:

Knorp

Meeces

Olympus E-M5 Zuiko 50mm f/2 Macro 1/40 f/4 ISO800

A slice of nice sourdough rye left in the toaster overnight. [munch munch munch] This is a focus-bracketed combo of two pictures—the blackened tip stands out well against the defocused background.
Used to catch meeces on my balcony.
Had some very sensitive traps - hand polished and tuned to perfection set with some peanut butter and strawberry jam.
I like to think they've got a bit of a sweet tooth, you know.
Anyway, the meeces only needed to move a whisker and - BANG
Unfortunately, I've caught as many times my own fingers as I've caught meeces ... :facesmack:
But the highlight of my dodgy career must have been that beautiful morning when I found two meeces in one trap !
Those were the days ...

Take care they don't start nibbling at you, Ian :LOL:

mediumcool

Daws Road

Olympus E-M5 30mm Sigma 1/1600 f/4 ISO 200

Hand-held three-shot pano, processed in Capture One, and assembled in Pixelmator.