The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

k-hawinkler

No both, my camera went berserk ... :ROTFL:

No wonder with that many eyes Eye-Af may get overloaded Bart. :LOL:
Clearly you need an E-M1.2 with 300/4 or the 40-150/2.8 so that you can pick out and follow a single goose. :thumbs:
Great shots though with the cows in the background. Nice touch.

PS: Oh I see that was already at 400 mm. Well then, Bart you need to get much closer! :facesmack:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I picked up the "new to me" Zuiko 75mm yesterday, and went outside the shop to do a sharpness test. I'm not sure who won the test, the lens or the dog :)

GX8 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/1.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
And one from inside the shop. This one was 2.5 stops underexposed. I didn't add any noise reduction after lifting the exposure.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
:wtf: Hmmmmmmm ....... did you steal the idea of this image from one on the "the trending aspect ratio" thread? :p:D
The getdpi forum was not on my mind while on my way to a dinner appointment last night, but I see there is a similarity in concept :)

Here's one from my way home:

GX8 with Pana 12-35mm f/2.8 @ 35mm and f/2.8

bensonga

I picked up the "new to me" Zuiko 75mm yesterday, and went outside the shop to do a sharpness test. I'm not sure who won the test, the lens or the dog :)

Both are winners....and let's not forget the photographer who captured this moment! :clap::clap:

Gary