The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

R

robertasumendi

Klaus, gotta love that blue reflection on the tiles....

G1 + Summar

monza

how is the G1 with legacy glass? So far, I think I've only seen people use M lenses on it. Is there focus confirmation?
There is no focus confirmation per se; instead, there is a focus assist mode where a portion of the frame can be magnified (with two levels of magnification.) Extremely accurate focusing is possible since it's live view so focus is determined at the sensor.

There are photos all throughout this forum with all sorts of glass on G1s, the camera will accept almost any lens one way or another...

L

Lupo

Photos taken with the Leica Digilux 3. First shot with Zeiss 50 1.7, 2, 3 with 25 D Summilux, and the last with the R 35-70 f4.
nice portrait! :thumbs:

Stuck...

[ img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3592/3324325366_e3439fc419_b.jpg[/img]

Enjoy, G1 with kit

Karl
Fine!:thumbup: Very quiet, a little sad, somehow

mark1000

You don't get a lot of wildlife images in this thread, so i thought i'd post a Robin pic, just for fun of course.

Shot through double glazing.

G1 45-200mm kit @ 860mm EZ zoom ISO 250 1/250 F5.6

Mark.

wjlapier

Wollensak 1"/2.5 C-mount. Out of camera, resized only to 900. Pardon my finger which seems to get in the way for some reason :rolleyes:

Lili

My e410 went with on a bit of aroad trip today
Fun was had by all :)

e410, Silkypix, ISO 100, 14mm, 28mm-e, f8.0, 1/125 sec

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Mark1000, wjlapier, Lili -really nice images.

wjlapier, I really like the signature of that cine lens on the g1.