The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic UK - Try the GH3 and 12-35mm lens for 48 hours

Joe Blackwood

I read about this on 43 Rumors and my first response was to post this on the http://www.getdpi.com/forum/4-3rds-cameras/42146-fun-panasonic-gh3.html thread.

I decided that other users of Micro Four Thirds cameras might want to try out both the Panasonic GH3 and 12-35mm f/2.8 lens.

As an OM-D EM-5 owner I would like to try the Panasonic 12-35 f2.8. I would also like to try the GH3, but not as much as the lens.
I would be more apt to buy the 12-35mm f/2.8 lens than the GH3 if I was going to spend another $1000 plus on photography gear.

If anyone does the test drive, let us know what you think.
Just remember that Panasonic's goal is to separate a photographer from his or her money. ;)

Smart: Panasonic ‘Try Before You Buy’ Service in UK! | 43 Rumors
Panasonic UK just had the smart idea to launch the new ‘Try Before You Buy” servie! Basically you can get the new Panasonic GH3 and 12-35mm lens for 48 hours (excluding delivery and collection time). You will have to request he camera form one of the stores listed here below. I think that’s a great thing for all those of us that want to try a camera before to actually buy it. Barney Sykes, Lumix G Camera Product & Marketing Manager says “The GH3 is by far the most advanced system camera we have ever launched and we recognise customers may want to road test this product before committing to such as high value purchase, therefore we are delighted to be able to offer this scheme to our key retail partners to help increase their sales opportunities”

I wish this service to be extended worldwide!

Retailers include:

· Annings, Ilkley, Yorkshire
· Bradford CE
· Cambrian
· Camerabox Kettering
· Cameraland / Stanbrook Cardiff
· Camera Solutions
· Carmarthen Camera Centre, Camarthan
· Castle Cameras Bournemouth
· Chas Eagles
· Chas Norman Cameras Sevenoaks
· Chris Goodhead
· Clifton Cameras Dursley
· Comleys
· Frank Wilkinsons
· Harrison Cameras
· Mathers
· Mifsuds Brixham
· Park Cameras
· Peter Rogers
· Photo Express
· Photosound Vantage, Bishops Stortford
· Richards (Bass & Bligh)
· S R S Microsystems Ltd Watford
· T4 Cameras Swindon
· Williams
· York Camera Mart
· Conns Camera, Ireland
· Bermingham Camera, Ireland

found via Whatdigitalcamera - Panasonic offers a ‘Try Before You Buy' Service | What Digital Camera