The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Somebody got a deal.

I bid $462 on this, wasn't really looking for one but for the price......... This was brand new in the box with the kit lens but from a private seller who bought a bunch of them for his employees as gifts and had one left over.

tm

Last edited:
C

cledry

You can get them on eBay new in box for $599 with free postage and possibly if MS LiveSearch CashBack is still in effect you can take a further $180 off of that price.

I had a 10% off coupon from eBay and combined with the 30% from Microsoft I got my L1 (not G1) for $225. However since I also sold an item on eBay that I received in the mail for free for $125 my L1 really cost me $100 plus $15 for the postage.