The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic DMW-RSL1, Remote Control

peterv

Hi all,

does anyone know if the Panasonic DMW-RSL1 is the same as the Panasonic DMW-RS1 with the only difference being the length of the cable?

There's a substantial price difference...

Thanks,

Peter

Last edited:
L

Lupo

Hi all,

does anyone know if the Panasonic DMW-RSL1 is the same as the Panasonic DMW-RS1 with the only difference being the length of the cable?

There's a substantial price difference...

Thanks,

Peter
Hello, I think the difference between the two remotes is the "lock"-feature.

My cheap-version (5Euro) for the FZ50 worked at the G1.*
The RSL1 I have for 25, - Euro auction on eBay, because I have a good pressure point wanted - the RSL1 has unfortunately no better. :rolleyes:

Greetings
Werner
(sorry for my Google-English)

* I give no guarantees and no damages! ;)

If it helps anyone: I found out that the remote cable I bought 4 years ago for my Digilux 2 (the Leica original cable) fits my G1 too, and works perfectly. Saved me a lot...

So, it might seem Panasonic doesn´t necessarily change the connector standard with every new model, like some others do. Great!