The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

jlm

Workshop Member
second one, didn't notice the rain drops on the lens! until later
this is a sharp one; no chance to play around with f/2 yet

kweide

The red heart

Olympus E-M1 + M.Zuiko 75 f1.8,noNR
ISO200 @ f1.8, 1/160 second, 75 mm focal length​

gib48189

Here is my favorite so far, have had the EM-1 for a week, still reading the manual and taking a few pics when I can find the time. This is with the old 14-54, works pretty well on the EM-1.

jonoslack

Hi There . . .

Great shots here - Godfrey, I LOVE your details shots - Tim, just found my M adapter - I'll be playing1

I've been away, having lots of fun, I'll post a few shots over the next day or so, mostly with the 12-40 and the 75-300.
all of these are all with the 12-40 except the last one - exif should be intact.

Prickles and clouds

Desert Landscape

Living Dangerously

Seagull and Bottom

With respect to the last shot - I'm not sure whether it was worth it, but I'm pretty certain there isn't another camera which would have caught this moment at 320mm just as I intended.

Brian Mosley

A vary rare portrait of my youngest daughter, growing up fast now!

Taken under very poor light, but using my best portrait lens... which with focus peaking on the E-M1 is now even more of an effortless pleasure.

E-M1 + Hexanon 57mm f1.2
1/125s f/2.8 iso1250

Kind regards

Brian

jonoslack

HI Brian
I'm quite jealous - can't do daughters, but I can do grand-daughters!
here is Scarlett with her Dad:

She has a way to go before she's as self possessed as your daughter, but she's a sparkly girl, already.

Godfrey

LOL! No daughters or granddaughters around these parts. There's a niece, but I'll not see her til next year. You two are posing a subject challenge! ;-)

G

mazor

Here is my EM1 with 12-40 kit lens, not too shabby. The camera is extremely forgiving and easy to use!! It captures images without any effort what so ever

All in camera developed RAW, cropped in camera!

httivals

Brian: which adapter are you using with the Hexanon lens? . . . I've been thinking about picking up a Hexanon 57mm f1.2 for quite awhile.