The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

monk

Common Bearded Dragon Hopes You'll Take Him For a Tree and Leave. OMD EM1; M.Zuiko 12-40mm.

tmldds

Playing around again. This started out as a close-up shot of a red velvet cake. I must have consumed too much sugar.

kweide

Angel´s dressroom - The Guard
Another one from the Angel´s series

Olympus EM-1 + M.Zuiko 17 mm, noNR
ISO100 @ f1.8, 1/200 second, 17 mm focal length, one single flash​

gib48189

Another frosty window, this time on a bright, sunny day. Kind of interesting the way the color came through the frost-

EM-1, OM25mm f/2.8

mazor

nice pics FlypenFly. I too have the OM 50mm f3.5 which is a lovely lens. I also have the 12-40 2.8 pro lens that came with the E-M1. For me I found the half life size from the 50mm f3.5 not substantially better than the 12-40mm, so I never really used it on my E-M1 , since I get super fast AF with the 12-40mm and get no AF with the 50mm 3.5