The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Ancient GH3

mazor

Jorgen Udvang, guess what, after seeing way too many of your captured images using the 75mm f1.8.... I decided to get one for my E-M1. Many thanks for your awesome posts that just made me buy more gear ;)

Here is it ready to roll out

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you for your kind words, Mazor and congratulations with your new lens. It's indeed a sweet tool. I'm looking forward to seeing the resulting images :)

Godfrey

Jorgen Udvang, guess what, after seeing way too many of your captured images using the 75mm f1.8.... I decided to get one for my E-M1. Many thanks for your awesome posts that just made me buy more gear ;)

Here is it ready to roll out

I hope you like the 75/1.8 as much as I do! It's a super performer with the E-M1 and likely any other mFT body you fit it on.

Godfrey

Just caught up with this thread again. Always wonderful photos here, thanks for starting it Jorgen.

G

mazor

thanks Godfrey. In the short time I have owned this lens, I am really enjoying it, so much so, I leave it as my default lens on my E-M1, with the 12-40 already ready to be swapped in if the need arises.

Here is my first street photo shot with the 75mm f1.8

A building being demolished 75mm f1.8

Contrasty containers 75mm f1.8

Contrast hills and radio tower 75mm f1.8

All JPG processing in E-M1 and as you can see I am quite a fan of "dramatic tone"

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Yesterday was the Norwegian Constitution Day. Big celebrations among Norwegians across the world :)

GH3 with Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8

M

mjr

Nice colours Jorgen, I have a GF1 that I still use from time to time and it also produces nice rich colours, just because these cameras are older they still have their uses. I used my old Canon 20d for some product shots a couple of weeks ago, knowing they'd only be used for a web shop, the files are surprisingly good.

Mat