The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Ancient GH3

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
GH3 with PanaLeica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 @ 21mm, f/3.1 and ISO 3200

GH3 with PanaLeica 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 @ 20mm, f/3.1 and ISO 3200

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, both of you. Panning with an EVF is an interesting exercise. I'm not sure if it can be done with the same precision as with an OVF, at least not with the current technology, but I'm getting better at it :)

Knorp

That Buffalo shot is really remarkable, Jørgen.
I like a lot, well done !

Kind regards.

G43

Just went through this wonderful thread. I must say I enjoyed it the whole way through.
Without mentioning any single image, there are many master class shots here Joergen.
Many thanks for sharing this.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you, Gerner.

Yes, psh9enghplab, it's a camera that it's easy to trust and easy to love. A very robust piece of equipment.

Tanngrisnir

I'm finding the GH3 and the 7-14 to be a killer little combo. I was shooting last night next to some guys with PhaseOne's and Pentax 645's, and they couldn't believe I could get the equiv of 14mm out of such a teensy little rig.

Griffith Gothic by tanngrisnir3, on Flickr