The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GM1 anyone?

Large sensor tiny size and heat becomes an issue. I understand that is why some video modes are more constrained on this camera.
I'm interested in knowing what these restrictions are with regards to video. For example, I'd imagine there might be a severe limit to the maximum recording time? Ive just checked - it's about 30 minutes which seems quite reasonable. I see that you've got manual exposure control during video shooting but unfortunately no control over iso so that's one strike against it.

For a small, compact camera like the GM1, I was expecting a reduction in weight too. However, I was surprised to find that it's heavier than my G2, according to online specs.