The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Two-body Bag

Knorp

What an interesting bag! Have you used the lens mount cover? I don't know about this implementation, but a temporary "outside-the-bag" mount for either camera or lens can be handy for lens changes. I don't generally use a camera strap, but I do hang a Capture Camera clip on my bag straps. I clip the camera in so that I can have both hands free when changing lenses (or scrambling up or down terrain).

I had to laugh at some of the marketing hype about the bag:
The rain covers are finished in Olympus blue. Unlike regular black covers, spattered mud does not stand out, making it perfect for traveling.
Hi John,

sorry to say but that mount is just for decoration, it has no other function as far as I can tell.

Kind regards.