The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Damn! I thought I would be able to postpone this lens for a few months. You destroyed it, Amin. Great shots :thumbup:

dhsimmonds

Superb portraits Amin! A ch1p off the old block by the look of him! ;)
This lens look like a no brainer if serious about portraiture.

Amin

Thanks, Jim, Dave. Hoping to see some others joining in the fun here. It's a wonderful lens!

roanjoh

Very sharp wide open. Amazing! Bokeh is a bit choppy. Still would love to have this in my kit. Gotta justify the cost though..... Hmmm.......

cmcmillan

Wow. Seeing all of this has me re-thinking some of my other camera upgrades (GX7 or GH4, or both? and some Nikon DSLR upgrades due to age/shutter count) and some of my other Panasonic Lens choices I was considering this year.

The only lenses I knew that I wanted/needed was the 15mm 1.7 and one of the Voightlander 0.95 Lenses.

Decisions, and penny counting to come! :p

Chris

mazor

my first upload shot with the Nocti on E-M1, shot at 1.2. Lens is 2 days old :)

P2210404

Wonder whats the ratio of E-M1 users with Nocti vs Gh4 with Nocti.