The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lumix GH4

Annna T

FWIW, Metabones is also a "Chinese" adapter. ;)

LOL!

Why is everyone concerned about the quality of these adapters while the mounts on the cameras are really pathetic?
I know the Metabones are made in China, i was just using the same terms as the original poster.

As for the Novoflex adapters, I wrote purposedly that one was paying for the "reputation" of German HQ engineering, instead of simply for German HQ engineering. I know from experience : my first MFT adapter back in 2009 bought through a brick and mortar camera shop was an LM to MFT Novoflex and it didn't allow me to focus the 90mm F2 to infinite. Truth being told, neither does the one I have for the A7r, so there may be something with that lens.

The Olympus mounts of my E-M5 are perfect. But the one of the A7r is loose.

hot

I often ordered from China - all nice dealers, sending fast, all okay.
But if you look ebay.com you also can find the SAME(!) thing for $30 or $299 :-(

I avoid Metabones .. adapters up to $899 (!) are not for me, perhaps for
Rockefeller or Beckham (he bought a NEX7=Lunar with wooden Hasselblad grip for 7x price ..)

Price $ 6.995 --- now minus $ 5500 = $ 1.495 (haha)

Hasselblad Lunar Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-55mm 1100182