The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 50mm Nocti on G1

lmr

Lens: Leica M 50mm Nocti 2nd Generation with built in hood.
Adapter : Novoflex

Just a some grab shots, nothing spectacular. Shot @ f1. Speed unknown. Re-sized in PS and no other adjustments. Focuing is much easier with the G1 than the M8. (More hits)

There are other better Nocti - G1 shots in the forum... please post them here :)

Robert.

barjohn

Shots I have seen on the LUF with this lens are usually musch softer and slightly out of focus. This makes the lens look great.

kevinparis

lmr

your second shot unlike most of these 'heres lens x on camera y" shots is actually a great photo... regardless of the lens.

I really get tired of the endless brickwalls, flowers, dogs and cuddly toys used to show how 'good' a lens is

peace

K

lmr

Thanks for the compliments :)

Yes... focusing is much easier on the G1.

Nocti bokeh is a love it/hate it thing... It is unique & I am in the "love it" camp.

Robert.

cam

Yes... focusing is much easier on the G1.

Nocti bokeh is a love it/hate it thing... It is unique & I am in the "love it" camp.
interesting observation. still not enough to tempt me to the G1 yet as i'm still saving up for my Noctilust :ROTFL: