The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Uwe Steinmueller

ceklund

My apologies if someone already posted this. There is a topic on Imaging Resource today saying that Uwe died August 8th. I have always admired his images on this site and elsewhere. He is survived by his wife Bettina. His partnership with her was amazing. All photo signed B & U Steinmueller. It is worth it to look at the Imaging Resource website to see what small things might be done to support Bettina.

JBurnett

My apologies if someone already posted this. There is a topic on Imaging Resource today saying that Uwe died August 8th. I have always admired his images on this site and elsewhere. He is survived by his wife Bettina. His partnership with her was amazing. All photo signed B & U Steinmueller. It is worth it to look at the Imaging Resource website to see what small things might be done to support Bettina.
Uwe will be missed. He participated in this particular forum in a number of discussions, including the Blends thread.

There is a thread about his passing in the Sunset Bar of this site.

There is an article about Uwe on Luminous Landscape by Alan Briot here.

kweide

Oh no, this is too sad ....
Just came back from a long tour to Sicily, reading this info.