The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Travel backpack for compact cameras?

Rawfa

Hi guys,

I've been visting my parents in Portugal and I've also spent a week in Paris. My wife and I would walk about 10km everyday and I decided that having my Sony A7 and some lenses in my packpack was becoming too heavy and a bit of overkill for just travel pics. I'm planning to get an Lx100 for some of my more relaxed vacations and I was wondering what is a good SMALL and comfortable backpack that would allow me to carry a foldable raincoat/windbreaker, maps, some food, documents, sunglasses, a small unbrella, a compact camera with accessories (batts, cards, etc).

bcf

f-stop Kenti.

Perhaps a bit too big for your need.
But very compact, high usability, exceptional backpack.

Rawfa

I ended up getting a camebak m.u.l.e for a veery good price. It´s not a camera bag, but it´s perfect for long walks and I think it will do for the LX100.