The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Soon 40 mpixel µ43 images ?

jonoslack

It is quite relevant to me and concerns your favorite brand. ;)

To be on a certain invisible waiting list on an unannounced camera from a luxury camera manufacturer cost me quite. :p:D
Surely that's easy?
you ring up your local dealer and say "please can you put me on the waiting list for the FF Olympus F-M1"
He says. "but there isn't an Olymous F-M1 and I don't have a waiting list". You say "please could you make one and put me At the top "

Most normal dealers would just do as you ask (no skin off his nose) If the camera comes to pass then you get the first one, if not the list just languishes with other such lists on the dealer's computer.

but maybe I'm missing your point?

Knorp

I don't think I've been concentrating Bart:confused:

So, will this be a late birthday present for you? Many Happy Returns for Tomorrow.
Nah, nothing decided yet, but I'm actually hoping for an A7rII ...
And thank you, that's very attentive :salute:

Kind regards.

Knorp

Thank you guys and my apologies for my belated reply.
Unfortunately my dad became ill and suffered from flu, but worse he fell and hit a bedpost and bruised his ribs.
So I had to take care of him the last couple of days.
But no worries - he's getting better now.

Kind regards.