The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 Price increase

monza

Pen F prices are all over the place, there are some real bargains on the bay, and then some not so good. KEH had great deals but most of their stock is gone now.

V

Vivek

p.s. Vivek, I apologise for being insensitive towards you further up the thread... this is a nice forum, and I'd hate to alter that.

I accept your apology. All of your insinuations were patently false and a total mis-characterization of my involvement with this site.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
If I could get you guys in the same town as me, I would buy you both a drink.
A Hendricks anyone? or name your poison, it's on me.
-bob

Last edited:

Brian Mosley

Bob, it's a major reason I founded the Safari Group, to overcome the stupid ego-driven squabbles which arrise on the forums. I'm just as guilty as anyone! It makes all the difference when you can get out together.

Cheers

Brian

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
If I could get you guys in the same town as me, I would buy you both a drink.
A Hendricks anyone? or name your poison, it on me.
-bob
I second that - in fact, if you are all in Toronto one day - I'll buy the drinks.

A forum thrives on it's trail-blazers, and we have many good ones here. I've donated much to the used camera industry since joining the forum. That's a help towards the "stimulus."

I know that I'm onto something good if I want to tune into this discussion before I eat my morning cornflakes!

Keith

V

Vivek

As were yours... and I can live without your apology. ;)

Kind Regards

Brian

I would if I can find something that I posted and could be pointed to be wrong.

I am driven by photography and am a classic head if that makes me egoistic, so be it.:thumbs:

Bob, Apologies for mistaking your Hefner robe for a shirt/jacket!. :D

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, Apologies for mistaking your Hefner robe for a shirt/jacket!. :D
Vivek
It is my bathrobe and just clowning around with my wife and daughter-in-law for some Christmas pictures.
gosh, I am a ham :ROTFL:
As Terry suggested, it far closer to Gilligan's Island than the Playboy Mansion.
-bob