The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

W

wblynch

Beautiful pics

But perhaps now it's time for an EP-1?...we don't need no stinking EP-1/Picture thread

:grin:

:cool:

kevinparis

go ahead and start one... I know where you are coming from... I started this thread when i didn't have a a G1 and that was all everybody was talking about. Never got one... but am expecting my e-p1 to arrive this weekend.

Maybe this thread has run its course... its been marvelous fun and I have learned a lot and been introduced to some great folk.

cheers

Kevin

kweide

Yes, i believe this thread is done....
Perhaps one or two pics to close down this picture flood. No nervous breakdown, but pure fun, as Michiel already said....but it is time to do things a little different to do differnet things :) and to think different :)

Let us see what will come :)
My last pic will arrive in this thread today. But first i have to move the car a bit ...

kweide

... and suddenly we ( me and E-P1) were part of a wedding shooting... :)
Great fun....

But now, here is the final curtain.
Closed.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Yes, i believe this thread is done....
Perhaps one or two pics to close down this picture flood. No nervous breakdown, but pure fun, as Michiel already said....but it is time to do things a little different to do differnet things :) and to think different :)

Let us see what will come :)
My last pic will arrive in this thread today. But first i have to move the car a bit ...
Hey - not tooo different!

That's a bit of a dramatic ending - I may have a nervous breakdown :cry:

Thanks for all those wonderful shots - and captions :clap:

Keith

Michiel Schierbeek

But now, here is the final curtain.
Closed.

[/QUOTE]

This thread was indeed almost 2009 years old.
It will take some time to cope with this big loss. :shocked:

Hope to see you soon with reborn fun :)

Michiel

kweide

Fun is not lost, picture production not stopped :) no no.
This thread is not old but has only a few people delivering input. So i have the impression this thread got boring for all the other reader. And yes, you assumed the same.
It is time to rethink. A new thread ??? E-P1 ... the magic machine ... !

Dont know.... i am unsure what to do. Until then i make pictures.....with E-P1 and E-3. :)

Temptation ( not the Devil ! )

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
He can have fun with the EP-1 while others stink on with the G1 :D

Michiel
Some of us with G1's took this thread as good natured and I personally continue to enjoy it. As an owner of both G1 and E-P1, I wouldn't want to give up the G1. I hope the thread continues (and continues without G1 bashing.);)

W

wblynch

I don't think it matters what camera he has, Klaus always makes amazing photographs.

:thumbup:

:thumbs:

kweide

rrrr. i forgot a thing.

Michiel, once you gave me an inspiration....
This little Lady told me nice stories and asked me to tell you:

"This song is for you !"

Michiel Schierbeek

Thank you so much Klaus, I am flattered by so much beauty. And above all, she has a great voice!

This afternoon this lady loomed up through all the steam of the locomotives on platform 1 of the Central Station and she asked me if knew a man called Klaus from the getdpiforum; and I said: " yes I do ".
She was so exited so I told her: "Take this train east and you will meet him ". She must be there by now. Please hurry.
(You can recognise her by her parasol)

Michiel Schierbeek

And then her friend Marlene was already there waiting and she said:
" I want to meet him too and I hope he doesn't mind I bring my doggy "
Before I could even answer the train started moving and it slowly dissapeared in the smoke.

I am so sorry to put you up with all these quests.
If it is all to much for you; be straightforward to them an send them home.

kweide

They arrived.
Boy we met at the railway station and had sweet talking

She was sooo beautiful and took away my breath and my heart

So sweet and soft

What can i say ? Her girlfriend arrived and without hesitation she had stolen my heart too. It was such a great pain. Not knowing whom to take...

... so i left home with my lovely little dancing ballerina... to dance into the sunlight, to forget the pain, to touch the sky

Curtain

Michiel Schierbeek

I am so glad they arrived savely and they sure look lovely indeed. Do not expose her to much to the sun (photo 2), she has a delicate skin and is very vulnarable for sunburn. Very nice story, made my day :ROTFL:
BTW You don't have to choose.

As I came home my wife was waiting for me and asked me what took me so long. :(