The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

kweide

Hey Keith,

So, you were really shocked ??
No thats not the real balance...add 0 to the right end and add a 2 in front... lol

That gives 257550 WOW !!! Is it real ??? And if so i would not tell !
Those figures have nothing to do with my Amex ! Which is btw outdated.

kweide

Keith,

well i understand you look very close into picturedetails. So this picture is for you:
The questions are not:
Which town is the map from ?
What car is the key from ??
From whom did i rent that car ??

No, the question is:
How many kilometers did the car go until today ???

For the interested reader: E-P1 with the old Tamron SP 90 at F2.5

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
You didn´t answer the last one !
830km

But I am at a disadvantage because I go to Europe only once or twice a year - so I rely on m3photo to get these things right.
How did he know it was an Audi?
Also I am six hours behind, so m3 gets to tackle all the interesting things first!

Keith

kweide

The truth:

City: Trapani
Car: Ford Focus
KM : 150 Km, nearly new...you could have seen that. The key has nearly no signes of usage...

LOL

m3photo

Re: Car Key

How did he know it was an Audi?
He obviously didn't! He guessed it was an Audi key because he used to have one back when Audis were the only ones to have this type of flip-key - before Ford et al copied the idea :p

Last edited: