The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

kweide

Nice try Kevin,

but this one made the deal. Don´t ask me for reasons... i don´t know. She liked it best. And she is the power !!

cap'n bill

Dont need a G1...

Old and still working.

Just sold one of those on eBay. Chrome version. I used to lust after that camera when it came out but couldn't afford it. When I eventually got one I hated it - I just could not get to like the handling and the bottom mounted flash!!!

kevinparis

Thanks to Monza I am now a proud owner of a nikkor 105 - which as it was a dull day today and Angelina Jolie cancelled her nude shoot I just had to take pics of me
K

Last edited:

kweide

Today i was told Oly cams were poor systems and a constructive disaster. Not even able to focus in low light and its noise behaviour the least.

Well i put one photo onto the desk and the discussions stopped immediately.
Done in the night in the night in the night....and it was hot hot hot.....and it was pur fun.

@Kevin
Angelina had her shooting today with me..... :) She doesn´t like Nikkore :)

W

wblynch

Today i was told Oly cams were poor systems and a constructive disaster. Not even able to focus in low light and its noise behaviour the least.
Jeez, Klauss, do you think you could at least focus that camera before you post up such a blurry pic ??? :D

:LOL:

Leica 77

One of my favorite lenses is the Leica R Elmarit 28mm lens. It matches especially well with my Olmpus 4/3 digital SLRs via an adapter. The attached digital image of a "CAT" (hopefully, Kevinparis can tolerate this image) was recorded using my Olympus E-330 4/3 digital SLR coupled with my favorite Leica R Elmarit 28 mm lens. The aperture was wide open. Thanks for viewing. Leica 77

Last edited:

kevinparis

I really need to stop looking at ebay... this whole lens lust thing is getting out of control!!!

50mm/1.4 takumar arrived this morning

Last edited:

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
"Some shots with my e410 and 25mm pancake Zuiko lens"

I love the third shot - but, I also love cats! Beautiful picture.
I follow your stuff in the other section - do you have a G1?

Keith

kevinparis

a couple more from the new takumar 50/1.4

just mucking about at wide open

I'll forgive lili for the cats... just because the lens looks so sharp

cheers from paris

Last edited: