The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

Lili

Kevin, so this is a 'no cat' zone? LOL
Seriously, the little Zuiko does very well wide open, even into bright glare as in my second, b&W shot.
Your shots are superb. I have the m2 mount 50/1.4 Takumar that my Dad gave me along with his Spotmatic as well as a 50/1.4 FA lens I got with my K100d.
Both lenses are excellent! The Takumar is heavy, I feel at times it was machined out of a block of steel!

Last edited:

kevinparis

thanks lili

mine is a old m42 screw mount.. it actually feels good on the 510 body.

literally just got it today

as for pictures of cats and dogs... well i refer you to rule 3 of the g1 fight club as outlined in the opening post o this thread :)

cheers

Kevin

Lili

thanks lili

mine is a old m42 screw mount.. it actually feels good on the 510 body.

literally just got it today

as for pictures of cats and dogs... well i refer you to rule 3 of the g1 fight club as outlined in the opening post o this thread :)

cheers

Kevin
Ah, I had missed that rule :( Sorry to cause gritted teeth ;)
Anyway, e410 and Pancake lens are going out with me today, so perhaps the dental damage can be mitigated with shots of another kind ;)

cam

Ah, I had missed that rule :( Sorry to cause gritted teeth ;)
Anyway, e410 and Pancake lens are going out with me today, so perhaps the dental damage can be mitigated with shots of another kind ;)
*your* kitty is allowed here (you know how much i love her)!

and i never can get too much o dust bunny (even if the GRD pics are the best) :p

Lili

Cam and Kevin, sorry did not get to go out with Oly today.
Health issues intervened :(
But since you mention Bunny; here he is via the e410/25mm

kweide

Lili

dont let my little dog see that rabbit... although she is soooo cute and small but a precise predator.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kweide

Kevin,

today i decided to feed your lens lust
For all lenses adapters for Oly 4/3 in my bag. All lenses still in use and no they are not for sale !

Number 1
The Zuiko 50 mm f1.4

Last edited:

kevinparis

klaus

kinda stocked up with 50mm primes nikkor 1.4, oly 1.8, contax 1.7, takumar 1.4... oh and a nikon E 1.8 :)

but will check out the tamrons - been looking for something Macro

...and i have to ask....what is the Bamboo?

K

kweide

Hi Kevin

Bamboo = Wacom Digitizer to make my work even more precise !

Check that Tamron SP90 f2.5 It is a MACRO Lens as well and can do 1:1 with an additional Extension tube.

Okay i show it... let me do another pic

Lili

Lili

dont let my little dog see that rabbit... although she is soooo cute and small but a precise predator.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
What breed is she? Love doggies too, though since I live now in apartment it would be cruel to keep one so confined. My kitties judge space less by square footage and more by volume. They love to climb and jump!
My first pet was a Beagle, Ben. Then we adopted a stray Pit Bull. Sweet dog unless one wore a hat, she went beserk then, expressing either rage at prior abuser or simply good taste O_O. After she passed, :(, we had two rescued Grey Hounds. I miss them all and they all passed way too soon :(

kweide

Lili

she is a chinese crested and yes ideal for apartements and alway keen on chasing around cats :D

This is ow she looks alike

This is for Kevin and Lili

Examples of the SP90 shots done at f2.5 ( fully open )

Scale is something about 1:1. Focus set to the lock of the necklace... easy to see.

Last edited: