The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1?...we don't need no stinking G1/Picture thread

m3photo

A Visit from Lucifer

Even Santas hit by financial crisis.
They lost their sledge...
Lucifer, only one who's not been hit by the crisis (or in the UK now "officially" classed as depression) has not only not lost his transport but still makes his visits to the opposition - you never know, temptation is just around the corner after all ...

G1 (perish the thought on this thread, but I have to tempt you; heh, heh) + kit lens @ 14mm 1/160 f/8 ISO 100.

helenhill

Lili

she is a chinese crested and yes ideal for apartements and alway keen on chasing around cats :D

This is ow she looks alike

/QUOTE]

Klaus,
I Too have a LULU....Here is My Lulubelle ...she's a ten yr old pug
just tried out the M8 / arghhhh can't focus but at least Lulubelle looks dainty:)

Brian Mosley

Yes, Helen - if you wanted accurate focus, you'd have used that other camera which must not be named :ROTFL:

m3photo, could you have sharpened that G1 shot a bit more? :eek: Edit, it's a problem with the embedded display - clicking on the image brings up a less halo'd version. V strange...

Kind Regards

Brian

kevinparis

no reason to post at all ...just keeping things alive....

boring self portrait from today on latest lens to join my groaning shelf.... this time its a OM 28/2.8

Also a street shot from this morning... think ths might be a nice streetshooter lens

Last edited:

kweide

Found this in an old egypt grave of Tut all o´l tie :) Its for those amongst us not able to make a tieknot...

Brian Mosley

E-30 + ZD 7-14... playing with Art Filters at St Pancras station this week.

1/3s f/4.0 at 7.0mm iso100

"The Meeting Place"

1/10s f/4.0 at 7.0mm iso800

"Sir John Betjeman"

Kind Regards

Brian