The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus E-M1 version 3.0 news

k-hawinkler

While hiking on a popular trail in Bandelier National Monument this gentleman, as it turned out a Navajo from the Four Corners Area, stopped in his tracks, pointed his finger at my E-M1 and asked:"Is this a bad *** camera?"

E-M1 + 75-300/4.8-6.7 II

Well, I stepped back to get his head in the frame, pointed the camera at him, shot a salvo of 8 frames at 6.5 shots per second, showed him the images on the LCD, and engaged in a cordial conversation. He told me, he had served with the armed forces in Frankfurt and Okinawa. He also knew a bit of German. I brought a big smile to his face when I told him that some time ago my car broke down in the Four Corners area and a Navajo repaired it. :)

Last edited: