The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Amazing, Cameraquest out of M-adapters

monza

He should just buy the Rayqual adapters as-is, instead of getting special productions without the Rayqual logo. Buying regular stock would probably not result in these delays.

In the meantime, Japan Exposures is shipping next week if anyone needs one. That's where mine is coming from.

GDI

Yes,
I got an email a couple of weeks ago from Steve stating that the first shipment was going to be sold out and that we needed to pay by Feb 1 to secure one from the first batch. I had been on his list for a couple of months.
I was on the list since December, but somehow I missed that email.

But I followed up with Stephen after the deadline, lucked out, and have one on the way. It is less than JapanExposures, but, IMO, the best reason to deal with CQ is that if there is a problem, you deal with it in this hemisphere. (Meaning the Western one, in my case! :grin:)

cam

In the meantime, Japan Exposures is shipping next week if anyone needs one. That's where mine is coming from.
here's the link, if anyone wants to follow through. Dirk is great to deal with and there are many hidden treasures on his site.

Terry

I have it and use it with some of my lenses. He is redoing for better tolerances and the release pin. So just waiting on more news.

woodyspedden

John always makes high quality products. His adapters for the LTM to M with the indentations for coding were just terrific. And for sure the G1 adapters, which are made from bearing grade bronze, will last at least as long as our interest in micro four thirds.

So thanks john and keep them coming.

Woody Spedden

jlm

Workshop Member
"regular work" has had me and my shop swamped. today i made a prototype of the final part, a bit more and it will be done; the pesky item has four intricately machined parts and six screws. i am hoping to have the production M to G1 ready by next week...AND...
the final price will be $200. anyone who already has one of the early GM adapters can exchange it for a new one and a refund of the price difference ($50).

by the way, an earlier poster was concerned about the strength of only four tiny screws holding, i think, the chinese adapter parts together. if they are properly done, they should be adequate, after all, Leica, Zeiss use four screws in the same way.

m3photo

Re: Nikon to m4/3

Hi John,
We're all raring to go and wonder if you'll consider making one for Nikon lenses too?
Thanks,
m.