The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oly 14-150ii thoughts?

BradA

I've noticed a few folks using this lens. Would like to hear your thoughts about this lens. Thanks.

dhsimmonds

I've noticed a few folks using this lens. Would like to hear your thoughts about this lens. Thanks.
I have used the Mk1 version of this lens fairly extensively and it is capable of making very fine images. However it is not in the same category of the excellent Zuiko m4/3rds Pro lenses.

This is not to decry it in any way at all, I would hate to be without mine as it makes a fine travel or walk about lens capable of producing some very fine images without having to carry several much heavier lenses. I would like to try the mk2 version of this lens some day.