The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CameraQuest Canon FD / FL Lens to Micro 4/3 Camera Adapter Instructions

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Thanks for this - I have just ordered the adapter and was a bit concerned about the difficulties in using it.

Keith

Diane B

I agree about the pictures though I now know how to mount the lens to the adaptor. The directions are a bit difficult to follow because the 2 index marks are difficult to figure out--there are 2 triangles--an open one and a solid one--that isn't explained fully. As Carl Schofield mentioned, the diagram on the top of the adaptor more or less tells you how---but not sufficiently. I found it only told you how after you figured out how to do it yourself. I wouldn't have figured it out from the diagram itself. The same with the directions--I think drawings or photos would be exremely helpful for most. I tried to do it without thinking about how I actually mount--just following the directions--and it didn't really seem to work--that first turn almost has to be done watching the lens lever and the post inside the adaptor as you mount--at least IMO.

Diane