The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Highres .ORI Raw support?

gebseng

Hi everyone in the forum,

Is there any news if or when Capture One will support the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Highres .ORI 64MP RAWs?

best,

geb

scott kirkpatrick

Hi everyone in the forum,

Is there any news if or when Capture One will support the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Highres .ORI 64MP RAWs?

best,

geb
They always have supported it. The fileno_ORI is simply an .ORF file renamed to avoid duplicating the fileno_ORF file that contains the 64 MPx combination formed from the eight raw images. The fileno_ORI is the first of these. I usually manually relable it filenoi.ORF and it is then visible, editable, etc. One could also do that automatically.

scott

gebseng

They always have supported it. The fileno_ORI is simply an .ORF file renamed to avoid duplicating the fileno_ORF file that contains the 64 MPx combination formed from the eight raw images. The fileno_ORI is the first of these. I usually manually relable it filenoi.ORF and it is then visible, editable, etc. One could also do that automatically.

scott
Wow, great! I wonder why C1 claims to not support it, though,

best,

geb