The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cat and Doggie

kweide

I am a dog, i am a dog i am a dog. Please love me....

No, you are a PANDA, you are doomed and it is a rule of the fightersclub that you have to fight for your rights. You see that Bull Mastiff approaching ??? He needs a friend :ROTFL:

m3photo

It really gets my ...

G1 Kit lens - 45mm @ 1/60 f/9 ISO 100(Why f/9? - Silly wheel at the front ...)

kevinparis

another from our menagerie of near pets

bubbles the sheep who once saw large chunks of scotland from door sill height outside the car when he was trapped by accident

here he is modelling the latest in welsh f*** me pumps

forgive the racial stereotype... all done in jest

les Paris deux

Last edited:

kevinparis

bondo ... we are all sick puppies here....damn... now some body will post a picture of a sick puppy... or even worse find an innocent puppy... make it sick and photograph it in a faux artistic way with some expensive lens

damn you lili...what have you unleashed!!!!

big smiles and peace

am loving this thread

jonoslack

Re: disclaimer:

No Animals Were Harmed During the Making of This Thread
:ROTFL:
You can't not hurt a cat by putting a pancake on it's head!

Little and Large:

worth noting that this little punch up was just a friendly spat

Waiting for the walk

Sorry, I'm a camera cheat on this thread . . . . forgive me

Diane B

Jono---I was just waiting for some of your chicken pics LOL.

I hate I can't get into the spirit of the thing--can't find an abused teddy or rabbit anywhere abouts--or even domestic critters of any kind (could if I would scan some of my 'old life'--i.e., sheep and dairy goats, chickens, guineas, turkeys, rabbits galore--but alas-or maybe thank goddess--none 'sick' LOL).

Diane

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

No Animals Were Harmed During the Making of This Thread
Well, personally I would feel humiliated if I were to pose in a dress like in # 31 :D

And besides, I heard a rumor that at PMA some company is going to introduce a mocha-colored ever-ready case constructed of premium Cat or Doggie or Bambi skin. We can only hope it's gonna be expensive ...

Lili

Well, personally I would feel humiliated if I were to pose in a dress like in # 31 :D

And besides, I heard a rumor that at PMA some company is going to introduce a mocha-colored ever-ready case constructed of premium Cat or Doggie or Bambi skin. We can only hope it's gonna be expensive ...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I have no proble with cow leather as I do so enjoy eating beef.
But cat or dog skin?
that crosses the line for me at least
On a happier note I am gladdened by the reception this thread has gotten
oughtto have posted my nail salon doggie shot here!