Couple of PenF tidbits- was able to play with one briefly at the store (black model).
- Sensor again, seems a step forward. Sharp, nice, good tones. Color sensitivity seems up.
- Verified EV compensation works in manual mode + auto iso. yay.
- EVF is smaller than the OMD's but it's not bad
Forgot to verify EVF lag. Duh.
- Camera feels lighter than I was expecting. The OMD EM5 MKII in turn feels heavier than expected.
- Camera looks nice, but I am sure the Silver model is "the looker"
- Startup time seems a tad long (like an OMD EM5 MKII, maybe a notch longer) when compared to other cameras (say GM5)
- Camera overall feel of responsiveness seems a notch slower than OMD EM5 MKII. Not what I would call bad per se, but just seems a notch slower somehow. Could be a "placebo effect" so do not put too much weight on this- I did not test them side to side.
- Rolling shutter for e-shutter is about the same as the OMD / GM5's, when panning around.