The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Digital Pen-F

raist3d

From tonight. Used IBIS for this shot- ISO 200 but 1/10 sec exposure. Been experimenting lately with low iso, low shutter speeds- started with the OMD EM5 MKII which is what pushed me into finally getting the PenF.

Nice to see the JPEG engine is so nice... this is all from the camera.

- Ricardo

JPL

I would like to share some more I made with the Pen-F - to my surprise mostly done with the 12-40, some with the 75.

For the first time since many years I did not take any Leica (M) with me - I did not miss it at all!

Beside the Pen-F I took a Fuji X-Pro2 with me. Comparing the keepers it turns out that I have a very little advantage to the Pen-F - the Fuji though shines for street and people photography as it is (for me) this little bit faster to handle, especially due to the focus steering knob. It is amazing what one gets within such a small package!

All the best!
JPH