The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My G1 With Lenses Mounted--Flickr Site

W

wblynch

Thanks for all the great photos. I envy your collection.

It's clear that using those C mount TV and Cine lenses, the Micro 4/3 cameras can be made much, much smaller.

The future of m 4/3 is looking great

wjlapier

Thanks for all the great photos. I envy your collection.

It's clear that using those C mount TV and Cine lenses, the Micro 4/3 cameras can be made much, much smaller.

The future of m 4/3 is looking great
Thank-you. The Kern Switar makes for a very tiny camera, but so does the Leica Summaron LTM and Canon 35 LTM.

Bill

I had a slow day as my kids are home sick so I took pics of my G1 with all lenses I can use, or when they are machined :rolleyes:, I can use. Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31186421@N06/sets/72157614847869716/

I just started to use flickr and have another project I'm working on as you can see if you check out my other set of pictures. Check them out too.

Bill
Bill, I like your sports photo. It would be very interesting if you could comment on the Cosmicar 12.5mm/1.4, better even show some example pictures. I am looking for a W/A in this range that covers the whole sensor.

Cheers
Peter

wjlapier

Bill, I like your sports photo. It would be very interesting if you could comment on the Cosmicar 12.5mm/1.4, better even show some example pictures. I am looking for a W/A in this range that covers the whole sensor.

Cheers
Peter
Thank-you for the comment. Sports photography is a passion of mine. I do it mainly for fun--not professionally.

My Cosmicar needs machining before I can use it completely. It's more of a macro lens for now. As you can see at 16:9 there is some vignetting ( f/11 ). Wide open at 1.4 doesn't remove the vignette. My three one inchers :)

Robert has the same lens and his is machined--maybe he has some better examples to share.

m3photo

Re: Cosmicar 12.5mm

My Cosmicar needs machining before I can use it completely. As you can see at 16:9 there is some vignetting ( f/11 ). Wide open at 1.4 doesn't remove the vignette.

Robert has the same lens and his is machined--maybe he has some better examples to share.
Mine's a mere f/1.8 Cosmicar 12.5mm Television lens and has been machined so it focuses to infinity. Both shots in 16:9 format. First shot: at infinity wide open. Second: stopped down to f/11.