The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

OMG ... real life photography!

kevinparis

actually went out today and eventually found the march in support of the freeing Tibet... a very deserving cause... and a chance personally to really start taking photos

here are just the first passes.. later in the day and with a mixture of OM 50/1.8 and zd 12-60

Last edited:

helenhill

Truly SUPERB FIRST SHOT & Quite Visually :cool: / Send it to The Guardian OR BBC
My Fav Type of Work as YOU & CAM know...stumbling upon Dissent & Demonstration

Too bad I was working out in LI today
I should have been around the UN
anyway I will add this Shot taken over the Summer with the Canon 35/1.8
which William is now buying & hopefully will Love...:D

Last edited:

kevinparis

tanks helen... have absolutely no idea how i would ge the bbc or the guardian to look at the pic :)

it was a fun shooting day... there is more to come... but i am tired

wjlapier

Truly SUPERB FIRST SHOT & Quite Visually :cool: / Send it to The Guardian OR BBC
My Fav Type of Work as YOU & CAM know...stumbling upon Dissent & Demonstration

Too bad I was working out in LI today
I should have been around the UN
anyway I will add this Shot taken over the Summer with the Canon 35/1.8
which William is now buying & hopefully will Love...:D
So, that's my new lens' signature. Cool :thumbup:

All nice pictures.

kevinparis

do have to stop... but it was a really good photo day a day whn it is a joy to take ohotos

just a couple more

Last edited:

kevinparis

thanks all for the compliments... it really was a good photo day - out of 300 shots taken 30 i felt worthy enough to put on flickr... which i suppose is not a bad keeper ratio

cheers

K

Diane B

Good work--I esp. like the mono of the young man with Tibet on his cheek and the last posted color one.

Diane