The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Shooting with 50's on G1--Share Your Pics!

V

valtof

Its a great lens, I love the bokeh. My is slightly different than on your picture. Maybe older version, maybe different format all together. (mine is heavy, 800gr or so) I would say buy it if its around $1K.
There should be samples on this thread, that I posted earlier.
Thanks for the feedback.
I found your samples, it's impressive - especially the girl portrait, given it is shot wide open, with still enough DOF (wasn't a little stopped down?).
In order to compare, could you be kind to post a picture of your f:0.95 Xenon, mounted on the G1 ideally?
I'm quite excited with this, since I'm quite sure I can't get it for far far less than 1K€...

LoL
C

M

milapse

I'm loving the milky character of this lens in the twilight...

G1 + Macro-Switar 50mm F1.4

apicius9

Just a few with the Summicron 50 at the zoo today. I wish there had been a few animals, it was too hot outside and they were all hiding somewhere. Good thing my friends with their kid were there...

Stefan

Michiel Schierbeek

Very nice Leica77!
At first I thought these are two pictures.
I do like the abstraction of it.
Kind regards, Michiel
(And I want that lens too, :scry:)

Diane B

Really interesting composition--I just like the visual graphics of it, but then one starts to try and put it in some kind of context. I'm still not sure of that LOL--thinking about my pianos and trying to reconcile--I think I've figured out how/where you shot--but regardless, it stands on its own.

Diane

Leica 77

Hello Diane B,
Many thanks for your kind feedback. It is an antique accordion with its bellows pulled sideways. Best regards. Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Hello Godfrey and Rafael,
Many thanks for your kind comments. It is fun shooting with 50's on G1. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Leica 77

Very nice Leica77!
At first I thought these are two pictures.
I do like the abstraction of it.
Kind regards, Michiel
(And I want that lens too, :scry:)
Hello Michiel,
Many thanks for your kind feedback! It is fun that a vintage accordion can turn into a form of abstraction. Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Hello Michiel,
Many thanks for your kind feedback! It is fun that a vintage accordion can turn into a form of abstraction. Best regards, Leica 77 :)
You inspired me with your fine abstraction.
These are two in yellow, may be not so abstract.
With a just arrived lens and I just had to go out and test it.
It is a fine line between an addiction and a hobby! :ROTFL:

Michiel

Carl Zeis Biotar 58/2

Leica 77

You inspired me with your fine abstraction.
These are two in yellow, may be not so abstract.
With a just arrived lens and I just had to go out and test it.
It is a fine line between an addiction and a hobby! :ROTFL:

Michiel

Carl Zeis Biotar 58/2

Hello Michiel,
Really beautiful and sharp images created by you using your new lens! I like the composition in both of your images. Kind regards, Leica 77 :)

f6cvalkyrie

:sleep006: it's been a long time since new pics have been posted here :sleep006:

So here's a few shot with the Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8

CU,
Rafael​

Leica 77

:sleep006: it's been a long time since new pics have been posted here :sleep006:

So here's a few shot with the Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8

CU,
Rafael​
Hello Rafael,
As always, your images are beautiful and stunning! Your focusing is perfect! Best regards, Leica 77 :)

Michiel Schierbeek

From Shanghai arrived my Konica M4/3 adapter. :)
Two shots from this afternoon just before it started raining.
Michiel

G1 with Konica Hexanon 50/1.7