The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spring has started in the Netherlands

H

henricus34

/Users/harryvandermeeren/Desktop/Fanal/P1000289- 2.jpg

Last edited:

Jonas

/Users/harryvandermeeren/Desktop/Fanal/P1000289- 2.jpg
Welcome to the forum,

The above tells me your have linked us to a certain location on your local hard drive (Harry, at work perhaps). To show us spring in the Netherlands you have to upload the image to a place that can be accessed via the Net and give us the link.

kindest, /Jonas

Michiel Schierbeek

Henricus,

Use the insert icon and fill in the adress where your image is on the net ending on .jpg
If you have it on the net right click on the image, go to properties and copy-paste the adress into the box of insert image.
groeten, Michiel

H

henricus34

Dear Bill,

I have decided to react on your comment you made on my picture.
I hope that comment was ment positive, which i doubt since that little word just (sarcastic ).
But is it not one off the purposes in Photography to show the beautifull things on this world ,and in that sense I posted it.

I am not an professional Photographer.

Regards

Harry

Amin

Harry,

Internet forums are full of sarcastic people, but this is a friendly forum where you can generally assume good will. Bill was paying you a sincere compliment!

Best wishes,
Amin

Bill Gordon

I am sorry Harry, I thought that your name was Henry. I was not sarcastic at all in fact I said "just a beautiful shot" and it certainly is and what was the one little word that you take exception to?

Ron (Netherlands)

I am sorry Harry, I thought that your name was Henry. I was not sarcastic at all in fact I said "just a beautiful shot" and it certainly is and what was the one little word that you take exception to?
Indeed, I feel sorry for the fellow dutchman because of his appearant lack of understanding English

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Here is a somewhat related shot of pure spring beauty, this time from Copenhagen where the sun was shining today.
The constant gardener ... ? :D
Finally the sun. Two days ago we had snow here in Copenhagen :rolleyes:

Panasonic G1 • G Vario f:3.5-5.6/14-45mm kitlens at 14mm • 1/160 sec. at f/8 ISO 100

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Here is a somewhat related shot of pure spring beauty, this time from Copenhagen where the sun was shining today.

Panasonic G1 • G Vario f:3.5-5.6/14-45mm kitlens at 14mm • 1/160 sec. at f/8 ISO 100
What a lovely shot and such a wonderful place. You have got spring at least a month ahead of us poor souls in Toronto.

Keith

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
What a lovely shot and such a wonderful place. You have got spring at least a month ahead of us poor souls in Toronto.

Keith

Boy, I´m jealous... Stockholm is a month behind, at least :(

Rosenborg is such a lovely place to relax - and to digest a magnificent frokost down at Told & Snaps...

I must plan a trip south again!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Thank you guys, and yes you are right, the lawn in Kongens Have at Rosenborg is an excellent place to fall asleep after you have had lunch at the lunch Restaurant Told & Snaps :D
Here's a close-up of the crocus flowers

Panasonic G1 • Lumix G Vario f:3.5-5.6/14-45mm ASPH kit lens at 36mm • 1/160 sec. at f/8 ISO 100

Diane B

Just beautiful. I love the way they planted the crocuses pulling your eyes right up to the castle. I just realized though, you don't get the effect except at at distance it appears.

Diane

kweide

Ah, the sun.... spring is everywhere around... lovely shot. Those flowers look as if papermade....