The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 and Leica m 90mm Asph

wolverine

The first one is a close up with the OUFRO extension ring. Both are about f/2/8. The 90 and G1 combination is really getting interesting. I took Guy's advice and limited sharpening on jpegs. Frank

wolverine

ROTFLMAO... I did not even think of it until you mentioned it... I was fascinated with the the water falling down the front and the reflection of the colors on the sides..

jotloob

Subscriber Member
GREAT
I love that very much . I will keep it in mind till a situation like that comes up . Thank you .:clap:

Leica 77

Hello Wolverine,
The color of the first photo (flower) is phenomenally beautiful. I have been also experimenting with a bit of post processing sharpening and it tends to bring out the three dimensionality of subjects in an effective manner. Images semm like poping out of the monitor ... Great job! Leica 77 :)

wolverine

Thanks Leica. Probably a bit over saturated, but even at zero saturation in LR the colors are strong from this lens. The highlight slider brought out the middle. It is more muted printed but still great looking. Close up with the OUFRO is something I am getting used to and beginning to like. Frank