The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

Leica 77

Hello f6cvalkyrie,
Thanks for your positive feedback. By the way, your morning photo walk shots are splendid. Here is one more night flight image. Best regards, Leica 77 :) G1 with Kitlens 14-45mm

Diane B

Leica77, that first shot in Tokyo is really nice--I like the point of view---interesting visual shot. And--the 2 night shots are very cool---no context to understand WHAT they are, but they sure make you look more than once.

Diane

Leica 77

Hello Diane B,
Many thanks for your kind comments. I shall look forward to the future posting of your great images! Leica 77 :)

Michiel Schierbeek

Enjoyed all the new posts! Rafael, leica77. Scho, Diana and others.
Still have some from "Konininginnedag" in Amsterdam.

This guy had some filters for sale. This was one of them. Just hold it in front of the lens.

Nobody is looking!

And she is only the red part of the Dutch flag!

Michiel Schierbeek

I just really enjoyed the mannequin sitting in the chair. Did you think of it in b & w also??

Diane
That's nice Diana.
No, b & w sort of never crosses my mind, because I really love colours.
Should try it, it fits street photography so well and there is such a great tradition in it. Probably afraid I can't live up to that high standard. :)
Michiel

RonSmith

I just got my G1 today and I love it. I have a Voigtlander Leica M adapter on its way and can't wait to use my Leica lenses that have been sitting idle for way too long. I started using Leicas in the early '70s, but have been shooting only digital for the last five years.

Here are a couple samples taken this evening with the 14-45. Nothing terribly special ... or good, but first.

Ron

T

tripper

Michiel, a great series of shots.

More from my 14-45mm taken in the English Lake district.

tripper

Michiel Schierbeek

Nice images tripper! Especially the 2e one. It is a great little lens. Beautifull area too.
Took some nice images today in Normandy but I can't post them because of my computer here. :rolleyes:
So keep 'm coming as they say on these forums :grin:
Michiel

Diane B

Beautiful mountain photos. Our southeastern US mountains are so different (and SO different from our western mts.). This is from the summit of Mt. Mitchell, our highest peak east of the Mississippi River--6,684 feet--taken last week (they don't call them the Blue Ridge Mts. from nothing). I have more mt. pics that I need to process. Taken with the 14-45 (I had my 5D system with me but only carried the G1/lens with me to the top).

This was taken quite a bit lower altitude wise--about 2 weeks ago when I found that there still was no leaf out and dropped down to find some subjects. This is Table Rock--well known uprising cliff-all granite.

Diane

Last edited:

Terry

Tripper !!!!!!
Mo mistakes on this thread. These are great! You have a nice way of getting everything to pop just right.

f6cvalkyrie

wow, Diane, and you claim that our country is beautiful ??????:eek::eek:
Your pictures and trippers make me nostalgic and want to go back living in Colorado Spring, where I was in the late eighties !!

Lovely work, both of you :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Rafael

Diane B

Raf, you could jaunt over to Tripper's part of the world *smile*. I've never been to the English Lake District, but just find the rolling hills there with the stone 'hedges' (I just read that the stone walls are referred to this way) beautiful.

Diane

T

tripper

Diane, I live about 200 miles away from the Lake District but you are right it is very beautiful but unfortunately is rains an awful lot, thats why it's full of.....er....lakes. :)

This one's from another beautiful place...Scotland.

Bridge at sunset

tripper

Scott G

To paraphrase the great poet Napoleon Dynamite: "That's a sweet ride, do you ever take it to any strip clubs?" :bugeyes: