The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

f6cvalkyrie

Here's another one from my russian holidays

Sunset over russian fields

G1 with 14-45mm @ 45mm iso100 1/320 f8

C U,
Rafael

s.agar

Thanks to ALL contributors to this thread.

I was amazed with the color rendition, and B+W conversions made with this camera with kit lens. It was so unbeleivable that I immediately ordered a Panasonic CF1 with the kit lens. I hope I can take similar photos. The camera will come in a few days.

As an owner of M8 and many lenses, I also got an adaptor. But the viewfinder and 20mm lens is still on the waiting list.

I don't care about the problems of the 14-45mm kit lens reported in photozone.de.
http://www.photozone.de/olympus--four-thirds-lens-tests/414-panasonic_1445_3556

because in the recent years all major makers started the philosophy of "system" cameras. What I see after the corrections are amazing. That is the important point. Even the Hasselblad does it now, as well as many other MF camera suppliers.

I hope that the camera will find a place in my winter coat pockets all the time. I hope it fits.

Did I congratulate all the members for their wonderful photos?

Seyhun

Matix

A quick shot with the G1 and 14-45mm kit lens, jpg out of camera and I am pleased with what I am getting, almost a 3D effect and it does so well with the reds.

This Coral Tree, is one of the family of tree species of varied names referred to collectively as "coral trees". Some other Coral trees are the Common Coral tree and the Cockspur Coral tree. From South Africa, South America mainly, is valued as an ornamental for its bright red dramatic flowers.

Apart from the mess caused by the mass of read petals and large leaves, they are a stunning tree, and when the blooms are full of rainbow lorrikeets and honeyeaters, it is a sight to see.

Phi

l

Leica 77

A quick shot with the G1 and 14-45mm kit lens, jpg out of camera and I am pleased with what I am getting, almost a 3D effect and it does so well with the reds.

This Coral Tree, is one of the family of tree species of varied names referred to collectively as "coral trees". Some other Coral trees are the Common Coral tree and the Cockspur Coral tree. From South Africa, South America mainly, is valued as an ornamental for its bright red dramatic flowers.

Apart from the mess caused by the mass of read petals and large leaves, they are a stunning tree, and when the blooms are full of rainbow lorrikeets and honeyeaters, it is a sight to see.

Phi
Beautiful color, clarity, and wonderful sharpness! :)

Matix

Thanks Leica 77, this combo has not failed me yet. I am continually blown away by what this little camera can do, the clarity and sharpness with all the lenses I have put the onus on the photographer to take the good shot. I thing Panasonic got this formula right, and the D300 languishes in the gear cupboard, and my back says thank you! when I take a trek with my gear.

Phil

HansenTsang

Nothing special here. I mounted my G1 with the kit lens on my helicopter for the first time. I normally use my Sigma DP1, Nikon D90, Pentax K200D. I just found an intervalometer on eBay for the G1 so I decided to give it a try. I set the timer to fire one shot every 3 seconds.

The first image shows the machine.
The second image shows the intervalometer.
The third image is the result from flying the machine.

D

danyd

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
my personnal favorite so far with the G1 and 14-45, taken at 14 and F3.5

I just like it

Dany