The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

Terry

Hi Dany,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. I like your shot. It has a very retro look to me.

D

danyd

Hi Dany,
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here. I like your shot. It has a very retro look to me.
thanks, the retro look might come by the fact that lens fully and at 14 with focus on 50 cm, on really bright sunlight, I have got all the "errors" I can get from this lens : distorsion, vignetting, etc...

and still the image works for me

bensonga

These and other photos from the G1 have made this camera so tempting to me. I resisted the lure of micro 4/3rds as long as possible.....and finally gave in on Sunday.

A black G1 with the 14-45mm lens should arrive here Wednesday....just in time for a trip back home to Minnesota. The big guns will be staying here in Alaska and the G1 is coming with me. Ok, I might take the Canon G10 also and do a little side-by-side comparison. :eek:

I hope to have some photos from my G1/14-45 to post here real soon!

Gary

bensonga

My G1 with the 14-45mm kit lens arrived 8 days ago. I finally got a chance to try it out today. Just a few quick shots from the Alaska Railroad yards here in Anchorage. Processed in CS3 from JPGs. Now to try processing the Raw files......

Gary

f6cvalkyrie

After weeks of shooting with MF lenses, it felt good to work easy with AF and this kitlens :D:D

Here's two unusual vehicles I shot yesterday in Antwerp.

G1 with 14-45mm @ 14mm 1/30 f3.5

C U,
Rafael

jotloob

Subscriber Member
My G1 with the 14-45mm kit lens arrived 8 days ago. I finally got a chance to try it out today. Just a few quick shots from the Alaska Railroad yards here in Anchorage. Processed in CS3 from JPGs. Now to try processing the Raw files......

Gary

Hi Gary

I did not know , that you have LUMIX G1.
Thank you for your Rail Road Junk yard images . Yo know I like this type of images very much .
Recently , I have visited the World Heritage vintage steel mill of Völklingen .
A great place .
Unfortunately , due to health problems , I had to return earlier than planned but I will go there again .
Here some of my first impressions all taken with the base kitlens 14-45mm .

View attachment 30353

View attachment 30354

View attachment 30355

Regards Jürgen