The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

m3photo

I really like "mawz"'s street shot in the snow - very eloquent.
Here are four all taken at the 45mm end of this extraordinary lens:

Last edited:

AlterMann

I use a µ4/3 ot 4/3 adaptor (the DMW-MA1 from Panasonic itself), and then a Nikon to OM4/3 from Fotodiox
Rafael
Thank you, Rafael, for this information:thumbup: !

I found the list of adaptors before, but I :sleep006: did not have the idea of combining 2 adaptors.

Nevertheless now I think I will wait until the Novoflex adaptor is available. Although a pricetag of 169€ is announced. I know from earlier experience that Novoflex generally delivers good quality.

Greetings,
Walter!

Diane B

Rafael, you do very well with your stitched images. I haven't done any with the G1 but should try--do stitches with other cameras. BTW--I forgot to mention that I really liked the second Brussels photo--I love architectural juxtapositions of new and old--rarely see it in my part of the world--in my nearest large city its mostly new now--sadly.

Diane

f6cvalkyrie

Thanks for your comments, Diane !

For stitching I use a software called 'panorama factory', and it does quite a good job.

If you like such architectural contrasts, Diane, you will have to hurry to Brussels. Don't wait because the city is being rebuild at a frightening speed.
The building on the right (Brussels City Hilton Hotel) will soon be destroyed also :angry::angry::angry:

C U,
Rafael

B

Bill Wilby

I thought I would jump in with a photo I took in February, it is easier to look at now that Spring has arrived. 14-45 lens at 36 mm F7.1

Michiel Schierbeek

Was away for a while in France. Nice thread with great shots.
Here some of mine from France. Did not have much time for photographs, to much social life. :)