The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G1 with kitlens 14-45mm - show yours !!!!

Leica 77

Hello,
A couple of digital images were recorded by my little G1 with its kit lens, G Vario 14-45mm, during my recent conference travel to Macau. Thanks for looking. Leica 77 :)

Last edited:

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Hello

I am not new to this forum but new to LUMIX G1 .
This is a great thread , because it show so many really good images .
All my images up to now were taken with KONICA HEXANON RF lenses + G1
Therefore here my first image taken with the base kitlens . 14-45mm .
AF + MF at ISO 100 .
View attachment 15102
The shot was taken at the 11.04.2009 in the afternoon .
Jürgen

Michiel Schierbeek

The G1 and kitlens are exellent for cycling. Light and good focussing from a riding bike. Love the combination!
Two shots from the bike today.

In the park on this sunny spring sunday. Too crowded!

Just out of the park passing by the organisation of a group portrait; Just married and she is already pregnant!

iiiNelson

I just got my G1 last week from Contact Photo Arts. This is one shot with the 14-45mm kit lens from my weekend trip to Napa Valley on our Hot Air Balloon ride this morning.

gDallasK

Kit lens and +4 Dioptre Hoya Close-up filter

Shot yesterday afternoon in sunny (for a change!) western Scotland. The G1 / kit lens combination is a delight to use for macro work with a close-up filter attached.

Newly unfurled leaves - folds still evident.

gDallasK

Kit lens and +4 Dioptre Hoya Close-up filter

Another example.

Sunlight strikes flower head.

Last edited: