The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic G1 45-200mm

larryk

Sometimes I think the lenses are better than the sensor. The good news is that the sensors should keep getting better and better and we can still use the same lenses.

Michiel Schierbeek

3 x Senorita

Three from today of The Senorita.

Michiel

- Senorita in the lock throwing the line -

- Senorita in the hut -

- Senorita off to sea -

biglouis

What a fantastic collection of shots. And what it tends to proove is that you can analyse a lens to death on its technicalities but it is the photograph which is key. People look at content and not pixels.

LouisB

G

grumsta

Hi folks - just registered here. Some of the excellent pics in this thread have helped convince me - I ordered the 45-200 today :)

G

grum

First impressions of the 45-200 - pretty good but not amazing. Seems very sharp up to 100 ish but gets softer at full extension. AF also seems not as good as the other lenses I've tried. Still well worth having though I reckon.

It is quite heavy compared to the other lenses I've used (obviously)