Site Sponsors
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 25/F0.95 party...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25/F0.95 party...

yehh... Hudson's how~to pics are locked in a defunct Lacie hard drive.

Let me know what camera you are planning to use and I'll walk you thru the conversion...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25/F0.95 party...

:-) Im using a GH1 but have not gotten my lens yet. So perhaps I could bug you again when I have it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Y.B.Hudson III View Post
    yehh... Hudson's how~to pics are locked in a defunct Lacie hard drive.

Let me know what camera you are planning to use and I'll walk you thru the conversion...

seb33

An Hommage to the upcomming Voightländer 25mm 0.95

http://vimeo.com/14440116

After having watched Philip Bloom's "The Pier: Test shots done with Noktor F0.95 50mm with Panasonic GF1" 5 month ago ( vimeo.com/10076013 ), it reminds me one of the last scene of one of my favorite movie "Blow Out" from Brian De Palma.
    Then last june I have shot fireworks on the dock of Bordeaux, with my GH1 and C-mount Angenieux F0.95 25mm. This material was sleeping on my hard drive, still not edited.
    Yesterday I've watched the beautiful "Bokeh" from Danny Cooke ( vimeo.com/14418909 ), and it reminded me those shot I have.

Anyway, before the upcoming Voigtländer MFT 25mm 0.95 ( eoshd.com/content/312-Voigtländer-brings-extreme-shallow-depth-of-field-to-GH1-with-world-s-fastest-25mm-lens ), this short fireworks bokeh F0.95 test is dedicated to Philip, Brian and Danny.

GH1 (before the hacked firmware)
    720P
    C-mount Angenieux F0.95 25mm
    music from the Brian's De Palma movie "Blow Out" (Pino Donaggio)