The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Brian Mosley

Hi Matt, thanks and no... I didn't do any localised PP on these shots. Just the B&W art filter and then very light toning using Lightzone.

Cheers

Brian

JBurnett

Oh well, if any of you tool around other boards landscape forums you've probably already seen me post these, but here are two G1+45-200 shots in B&W from Death Valley:
Thanks for posting here as well, as I hadn't seen these. Terrific.

M

M.Hedberg

My first post at this forum, hi all!

And then my first pic

e420+14-42 @ISO 1600, 1/15sec

Jonas

I wanted to create a special B/W for us to share our best work, and to discuss any technical questions that might arise.
The ZD9-18 came to use here:

The image was posted earlier over at the weekly C&C thread at Olympus SLR Forum at DPR. They, Mithandir, had some opinions... and I have a question:

Now that I'm going back from Canon to µ4/3 again I am again hit by the Panny sensors somewhat blotchy noisy character. In the image above I had some problems getting the "grain" right.

What's your favourite method of adding grain, if any?

Thanks for looking,

/Jonas