The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

scho

Hi Carl,
Simply gorgeous! All the best. :)
Thank you Leica77. There is a line of these pre-historic looking giants along the stream that is spectacular to view, but difficult to photograph, particularly at mid-day when this shot was taken. Didn't see any dinosaurs;)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Welcome blofeld. I like moody #1 and #2 really held my attention (my eyes just kept traveling around in the photo...lots to see).

Mjohnston, Those are both beautiful first posts. #1 is really special and I can feel the snow in the second one.

Scho, Your "Jurassic Park" tree is really beautiful and well executed.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Hello,

Two pictures from a new member. Taken with GF1 and Lumix 20mm lens - very nice combination indeed! I think one of the best things about these cameras with EVF is that you can look at the world straight in black and white.
Very nice. Are these in-camera black & whites?

scho

Welcome blofeld. I like moody #1 and #2 really held my attention (my eyes just kept traveling around in the photo...lots to see).

Mjohnston, Those are both beautiful first posts. #1 is really special and I can feel the snow in the second one.

Scho, Your "Jurassic Park" tree is really beautiful and well executed.
Thank you Cindy.

B

blofeld

Thank you all. Those two were done in photoshop from raw-files with b&w-filter and curves adjustments. The light was amazing on that rainy autumn day.

L

LJ2004

Took these pictures at the Train museum in Old Sacramento. Those are not real people.

EP1 + 17mm
I love the tone. it is really nice.
I own both EP1 and GF1, EP1 is not good at high ISO, but if change to B&W, maybe is the better way.
LJ